Ground penetrating radar for extensive underground 3D mapping
Introducing a new GPR for extensive 3D mapping of buried structures and geologic features. Stream X is the IDS vehicle-towed ground penetrating radar solution, The Stream X array covers a 2 m wide swath with a single pass.
To achieve complete coverage of the survey area, multiple passes can be controlled through sophisticated positioning systems and a dedicated navigation software. Once the desired area is covered, the survey can be easily checked and then post processed with a dedicated IDS software platform.
Stream X is part of the Stream family which provides high-technology products for an advanced investigation of underground utilities. Meet the other products of this family: Stream DP; Stream T; Stream UP.
Stream X is the ideal solution for mapping of:
- Extensive archaeological sites
- Detection of underground structures
- Cavity identification and mapping
- Underground tank detection
- Area clearance prior to construction
All the Stream X configuration are FCC certified and able to operate in the United States.
The systems features:
- Massive array of antennas: Stream X can be equipped with three different array configurations from 16 to 48 channels. A three times the closest spacing on the market, antenna spacing in the Stream X can be as little as 4 cm.
- Different frequencies (200 MHz or 600MHz): Stream X can be equipped with a 16 channel 200 MHz array in order to achieve the best penetration. Maximise resolution with a 24 – 48 channel 600 MHz array.
- Mechanical frame: A solid mechanical frame which has been tested in several rough terrain conditions and harsh environments.
- 3D tomography: The most defined underground 3D model currently available.
Benefits of the Stream X include:
- Cost reductions in underground investigation procedures while also providing more information on what is buried underground;
- Increased performance: Able to detect the presence and shape of anomalies present in the soil;
- Fast and accurate survey even in rough terrain;
- High productivity: up to 1 hectare/hour and a dedicated post processing platform;
- Highest data resolution with an antenna spacing as low as 4 cm
OneVision is a software application for advanced GPR data collection software providing real-time target viewing, onsite object mapping and GPS navigation. This powerful tool can be used with an array of antennas when performing archaeological surveys.
OneVision is a powerful application for advanced surveys with integrated navigation, featuring:
- Real-time tomography on a cartographic background (e.g. Google Maps, GeoTIFF and KML)
- Multi-view screen with GPR radar maps (B-scan and T-scan), radar tomography (C-scan) and cartography
- Survey planning tools
- Continuous monitoring of GPR and GPS status
- Survey management with interactive and on-site target mapping as well as review and editing.
OneVision provides increased productivity and reduced costs. Other benefits include:
- Immediate decision-making with real-time on-site detection
- Target recognition removing the need for specialist skills
- Complete coverage is always provided in a single visit with integrated acquisition and navigation functions
IQMaps is a new post-processing software application for advanced GPR data analysis, which provides a fast interfacing between the user and the GPR data. Machine time has been reduced and, contemporarily, real-time processing, advanced target management and 3D visualization have been introduced.