IDS GeoRadar solutions to verify the condition of structures on regular-basis inspections with non-destructive test methods
- Pavement thickness measurement;
- Surface, base and sub-base road assessment;
- Detection of cavities, voids and delamination;
- Location of cracks;
- Detection of sections with drainage problems;
- Airport runway condition assessment;
- Verification tests for road construction (comparing pavement, grade and sub grade as built compared to specifications)
Railways - High-speed radar system for the inspection of ballast quality.
- Continuous mapping of ballast thickness;
- Locates areas with insufficient bearing capacity (e.g. ballast pockets);
- Differentiates between clean and fouled ballast;
- Detects sections with drainage problems;
- Identification of undertrack conditions down to a depth of 3 metres and over.