Your Career at IDS GeoRadar
IDS GeoRadar is a company, designing and providing products and services for subsurface investigation, investigations and monitoring of structures, and slope stability monitoring. 30 years of experience make IDS GeoRadar a leading manufacturer of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Interferometric Radar and Radar technologies for geophysical applications technologies.
The IBIS products became the first commercial Ground-Based interferometric radar with linear scan SAR capabilities. This ground-breaking product range introduced a new standard in the dynamic and static monitoring of slopes, landslides, and structures. Today, the IBIS interferometric radar products, provide a unique solution to the problem of monitoring small movements in ground or structures, allowing remote, long-range, continuous real-time measurement of large areas.”
As part of Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B), we are an global company with partners all over the world. For our growing team we’re looking for colleagues not only with the necessary knowledge but also with courage and ambition to transform innovation into reality. We’re offering great career opportunities in a future market as well as a team of experts who are open for your ideas.
IDS GeoRadar s.r.l.
Via Augusto Righi, 1-2
56121 Ospedaletto, Pisa
Software Developer/Software Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Ticket restaurant
- Good knowledge of English
- Fluent in data structures, multi-threading, design patterns, data modeling
- Strong in software, Strong Object-Oriented Design and programming
- Knowledge of visualization API/libraries (WebGL, D3, Three.js, Babylon.js, VTK.js, …)
- Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot and Spring Framework in general, Maven
- Knowledge of REST APIs concepts