Your Career at IDS GeoRadar
IDS GeoRadar is a company that design and provide products and services for subsurface investigation, investigations and monitoring of structures, and slope stability monitoring. 30 years of experience make IDS GeoRadar a leading manufacturer of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Interferometric Radar and Radar technologies for geophysical applications technologies.
The IBIS products became the first commercial Ground-Based interferometric radar with linear scan SAR capabilities. This ground-breaking product range introduced a new standard in the dynamic and static monitoring of slopes, landslides, and structures. Today, the IBIS interferometric radar products, provide a unique solution to the problem of monitoring small movements in ground or structures, allowing remote, long-range, continuous real-time measurement of large areas.
As part of Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B), we are an global company with partners all over the world. For our growing team we’re looking for colleagues not only with the necessary knowledge but also with courage and ambition to transform innovation into reality. We’re offering great career opportunities in a future market as well as a team of experts who are open for your ideas.
IDS GeoRadar s.r.l.
Via Augusto Righi, 6, 6A, 8
56121 Ospedaletto, Pisa
IDS GeoRadar, part of Hexagon Group, provides products and solutions, based on radar technology that secures people safety in dangerous environments and prevents risk hazards in mining, civil engineering, and monitoring applications. Our pioneering spirit and continuous commitment to research & development has enabled us to be at the forefront of the radar technologies applications across the globe.
The company is a leading provider of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Monitoring Radar solutions worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will lead the Company marketing efforts, defining and implementing our brand & marketing communication strategy.
This position is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, collaborative, and highly motivated leader to develop our brand, products awareness & customer base across segments and geographies.
What we want you to do
To drive all marketing efforts, you will work closely with our sales, product management, and business teams to expand our international footprint, increase our visibility, and acquire new customers. For that, you’ll partner closely with our Hexagon Corporate MarCom teams to influence the right level of support promoting our brand & products through our IDS & Hexagon communication channels.
The Marketing Manager will centralize product development roadmap and market needs to feed those into the annual Marketing plan, setting objectives & targets, managing budgets and tracking KPIs of success and in particular:
- Own the marketing strategy, targets and budget
- Propose and implement tactics to increase the brand & product awareness, leading to the business growth
- Create the communication calendar (offline & online advertising) and marketing activities for visibility and lead acquisition (events, campaign)
- Develop, execute & coordinate with Product Management & Business Divisions the Product Launch Calendar and activities for release
- Understand customers’ needs, values and benefits sought for the product, service & solution offerings
- Collaborate with product specialists, sales, and management to produce relevant contents that meets the needs of our customers and partners (brochures, website contents, success stories…)
- Ability to negotiate deals and terms with solution or media partners to maximize visibility, cost of acquisition and ROI
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams – from creative, BU and production to product management and legal – to produce effective promotional materials
- Remotely manage the adoption & execution of promotional plan through our overseas offices and business partners
- Execute central digital strategy for all campaigns, including social media, online assets, website & content
- Provide regular updates (written and verbal) to project stakeholders and management on progress against milestones, risks to delivery, resource requirements, and project plans
- Develop and grow press engagement opportunities
- Maintain a close relationship with commercial partners and overseas offices to coordinate MarCom activities making sure they comply with the brand standard and leverage needs
- Manage external suppliers & agencies
- Scaling the B2B lead acquisition funnel is a key mid-term/long-term priority
We would like to see:
- Degree in Marketing & Communication or equivalent
- Experience (+8 years) in the field of B2B marketing and communication, preferably with high technology products
- Knowledgeable in Web-marketing and proven experience with digital and social media
- Previous experience in running campaigns across multiple channels from simple email campaigns to full-fledged event type campaigns (tradeshow, webinar…).
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Spanish and French welcome
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of the industry, the products and the business to create value-based messages
- Previous experience in branding and company image set-up and follow-up.
- Highly organized and skilled in managing multiple projects at once from planning, execution, measurement and follow-up
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Basic understanding of graphic design and video editing (Adobe graphic suite, digital video editing, digital graphic)
- Strategic & Consulting skills
- Strong knowledge of online marketing acquisition channels (Social Media, SEM, SEO, Email, Display & publication, …) as well as offline channels (PR, events, print, …).
- Team Management experience
- Budgeting management skills
- Comfortable in working in a team environment as well as individually
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Skilled at using Microsoft tool & Knowledge of Marketing automation (Pardot)
- Team oriented - Capable of getting along with a wide range of professionals
Customer Care Specialist
- Al candidato sono richieste le seguenti competenze tecniche specifiche:
- Utilizzo standard dei principali SW di produttività aziendale (Windows, Office)
- Conoscenza teoriche e pratiche di base di sistemi elettrici (schemi elettrici e componentistica)
- Capacità di test / riparazione di sistemi elettrici ed elettronici
- Capacità di test / riparazione di componenti meccanici e motoristici
- Conoscenze di base di sistemi di comunicazione informatica (realizzazione e gestione di reti di comunicazione informatica semplici)
- È gradita la conoscenza anche della lingua Spagnola
Per il coinvolgimento nell'attività di tirocinio, sono necessarie:
- Capacità di redigere e organizzare la documentazione
- Disposizione e interesse a essere propositivi e autonomi
- Disposizione e interesse nella comunicazione e gestione delle relazioni interpersonali
- Lingua inglese: autonomia nella produzione scritta e nella conversazione
System Reliability Testing Engineering
- Buona conoscenza degli strumenti di misure elettriche ed elettronico da laboratorio
- Buona conoscenza delle problematiche legate alle elettroniche
- Buona conoscenza della lingua inglese
- Buona conoscenza di MS Office
- Conoscenze delle metodologie di test software e hardware
- Conoscenza di Matlab
- Conoscenza di Python
- Conoscenza dei sistemi radar
- 2/3 anni di esperienza in un ruolo analogo di testing e affidabilità di prodotto e ottimizzazione procedure di produzione
- Conoscenza delle normative relative al SIL (Safety Integrity Level)
Software Developer FULL STACK
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Ticket restaurant
- Stimulating work place
- Competitive salary
- Ticket restaurant
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent