Your Career at IDS GeoRadar
IDS GeoRadar is a company, designing and providing products and services for subsurface investigation, investigations and monitoring of structures, and slope stability monitoring. 30 years of experience make IDS GeoRadar a leading manufacturer of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Interferometric Radar and Radar technologies for geophysical applications technologies.
The IBIS products became the first commercial Ground-Based interferometric radar with linear scan SAR capabilities. This ground-breaking product range introduced a new standard in the dynamic and static monitoring of slopes, landslides, and structures. Today, the IBIS interferometric radar products, provide a unique solution to the problem of monitoring small movements in ground or structures, allowing remote, long-range, continuous real-time measurement of large areas.”
As part of Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B), we are an global company with partners all over the world. For our growing team we’re looking for colleagues not only with the necessary knowledge but also with courage and ambition to transform innovation into reality. We’re offering great career opportunities in a future market as well as a team of experts who are open for your ideas.
IDS GeoRadar s.r.l.
Via Augusto Righi, 1-2
56121 Ospedaletto, Pisa
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for understanding the business needs and translating them into marketing initiatives that drive revenue generation. The role involves building strong partnership with the Sales Business Units and proactively support the day to day marketing activities:
- Devise, develop and implement ideas for promotional marketing campaigns, events aligned to KPIs
- Manage a plan / calendar of marketing activities
- Promote the company image and branding working closely with the BUs
- Production of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional materials
- Manage the company accounts on social media
- Coordinate web content updates, corporate mailings and direct mail
- Support the BUs in the launch of new products
- Plan, execute and follow up marketing events such as trade shows, exhibitions and conferences
- Manage the budget allocated to marketing and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Maintain a close relationship with commercial partners to coordinate their marketing activities and needs making sure they comply with the brand standard
- Marketing benchmarking on Company competitor’s marketing activities
APPLY FOR JOB
Senior Software Developer
IDS Georadar global leader in providing products and solutions for geophysical, mining, civil engineering and security applications is currently recruiting a Senior Software Developer for its R&D team.
The successful candidate is Senior Software Developer, will work in a Scrum team for the development of high technology products for managing slope stability risks in both geo-hazard assessment and open pit mining operations. Our software enables fast interpretation and fast reaction time to vital real-time information delivered by our radar systems. He/she will be familiar with software architectures, advanced programming techniques, design patterns and software engineering best practices also providing guidance to the other developers.
He/she willcollaborate with other internal teams, mainly: Product Management. System Design, System Test, Customer Care
Duties and responsabilities
The duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Work in team and have ownership on product features.
- Design, build, improve and maintain high technology software products
- Participate in product releases, helping to make them timely and defect free
- Keep up to date on emerging technologies and trends; and share that knowledge with the team
- Mentor junior team members by providing knowledge and expertise.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the successful delivery of products with the required quality standards.
- Compliance with workplace health and safety requirements and directions when working on customer / dealer / end user sites
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time
Some travels may be requested.
- 5+ years of proven experience in software development preferably in the industrial sector.
- Fluent in data structures, multi-threading, design patterns, data modeling
- Strong in software architecture (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Strong Object-Oriented Design and programming
- Strong with C++
- Strong in network and serial interfaces (TCP, UDP, HTTP, REST API, RS232)
- GUI Programming (QT, wxWidget)
- Knowledge of visualization libraries (VTK, OpenGL)
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS.
- Strong in database
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to succeed and innovate
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of English
- Use of GIT
- Knowledge of Java
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration environments
- Use of Test Automation practices and frameworks
APPLY FOR JOB
Custumer Care Technical Support Specialist in Radar products
IDS GeordadarIDS global leader in providing products and solutions for geophysical, mining, civil engineering and security applications is currently looking for
Custumer Care Technical Support Specialist in Radar products – Business Unit Mining.
The successful candidate will join the Customer Care team which provides technical assistance to customers on our radar technology-based products and relevant components for the Mining market.
He/she will plan and manage the technical support and assistance to the customers and he/she delivers the needed training on HW and SW for radar products and more specifically:
- problem solving and/or electrical or electronic or mechanical parts repairing from remote and on-site
- working closely with the R&D and the Manufacturing teams to identify project technical specifications as well as activities and details aboutevolutionary maintenance of our hardware products
- writing manuals and technical documentations for technical support of the radar-based products.
- High School Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunications, Mechanics, Mining
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- SW skills: Windows SO, Office
- Knowledge of electrical systems (electrical schemes and components)
- Electric and electronic systems testing and repairing
- Mechanical and enginees testing and repairing
- Basic knowledge about IT and network issues
- Accuracy in writing procedures and manuals (in English)
- Authonomy and flexibility
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable
- Good knowledge of English language
APPLY FOR JOB
Regional Sales Manager
APPLY FOR JOB
IDS Georadar is currently recruiting a Regional Sales &Manager for the Mining Business Unit.
The successful candidate will report to the Business Unit Mining Director and will be responsible for the business strategy proposition and development as well as for the achievement of the sales goals for the assigned countries at global level.
In particular, he/she will:
• assess the business potential for the assigned countries
• execute economic analysis on sales
• manage and support (on field and remote) the international sales force (distributors and business partners)
• establish and shape good commercial relationships with clients empowering the assigned countries
• develop clients and business in the assigned countries
• actively participate at workshops, conferences, exhibition and Road Show liaising with the internal Marketing Division as well as with the company partners
• Collaborate with the internal R&D division
He/she will possess:
• Degree in Geology or Environment or Mining Engineering
• proven experience in similar roles or in Project Management
• Fluent in English and Italian, Spanish will be an asset
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Willing of traveling up to 50% globally
He/she will demonstrate:
• Passion and accountability
• Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
• Solid technical background
Time management and organizational skills
• Results oriented