RIS MF Hi-Mod
3D GPR for large areas
RIS MF Hi-Mod is the all-in-one specialized GPR system capable of investigating large areas, providing a 3D view of the subsoil with a high capability of resolution and penetration depth. RIS MF Hi-Mod features:
- End to end procedure ensuring professional results in mapping underground utilities and anomalies
- Specific software tools for automatic target recognition and transfer to CAD/GIS maps for high productivity
- Highest detection percentage level, combining longitudinal and transversal scans and several frequencies
- Modular array, easy to set up and reconfigure in the field
Thanks to the radar's capacity and the archaeologist's experience, buried underground objects can be detected with a high level of confidence and consequently plan the excavation activities.
RIS MF Hi-Mod offers:
- Consolidated complete procedure from field acquisition to the final output (maps on CAD or GIS);
- Mechanical structure for all urban environments and terrains
- Automatic target recognition, automatic tools help the operator locate pipes and cables
- 2D and 3D tomography: optimised tomography for an immediate visualisation of pipes and cables
- Multi-frequency data fusion: automatic fusion of data from 200 and 600 MHz antennas
- Automatic transfer to CAD/GIS: localized pipes and cables automatically transferred to CAD or GIS maps.
- IQMaps: the post-processing software for faster and smarter GPR data analysis.
More power with an array of scans
The RIS MF Hi-Mod GPR solution is equipped with an array of multi-frequency antennas. This enables a high resolution survey of shallower depths, using 600 MHz antennas, while guaranteeing a great depth range with the 200 MHz.
Why use an array of Antennas?
- Correlate information coming from several data channels
- Accurately reconstruct the path of underground utilities in complex situations
- Ensure accuracy and productivity.
Other benefits of the RIS MF Hi-Mod GPR solution include:
- All-in-one: Two antennas in the same box, with the option of choosing 200 MHz and 600MHz or 400 MHz and 900MHz, help the operator to locate pipes and cables by providing the proper frequency for a specific search parameter. This provides a real-time display of deep and shallow antennas on the same screen.
- Modular: Antenna boxes can be quickly added in "chain connection" while in the field (no tools required) with up to 8” operation simultaneously. As a result, the system is able to work in any available space.
- 3D Radar Tomography: Multi-frequency data fusion and a consolidated procedure to collect the data enable accurate 3D images of the subsurface to be achieved, helping the operator to distinguish individual anomalies and buried targets.
- Professional utility mapping capability: The result can be exported in several formats including GIS and CAD (AutoCAD or MicroStation) for a professional survey.
- Flexible: Powered by the IDS multi-channel control unit, the system can be used to drive every IDS antenna
The RIS MF multi-channel - multi frequency data is processed with a dedicated software to fully exploit the system characteristics. Software includes:
- Main processing and interpretation software features the interactive use of multi GPR sections, displays tomographic maps and operates in a CAD environment.R
- Relational data base manages the collected data. The software can generate a final CAD cartographic map in 3D containing both surface evidence and GPR interpretation.
- Cross-polar data, a dedicated software uses this data on the post-processing unit to provide information on soil type.
- Cartographic map is automatically generated, containing all the results in cross section and planar view.
Providing real-time target viewing, onsite object mapping and GPS navigation, OneVision (available for Stream X, RIS Hi-Pave and RIS Hi-BrigHT) is a software application for advanced GPR data collection This powerful tool can be used with an array of antennas when performing utility mapping, archeological and environmental surveys, and extensive mapping of medium to large size projects.
OneVision is a powerful application for advanced surveys with integrated navigation, featuring:
- Real-time tomography on a cartographic background (e.g. Google Maps, GeoTIFF and KML)
- Multi-view screen with GPR radar maps (B-scan and T-scan), radar tomography (C scan) and cartography
- Survey planning tools
- Special function for the RIS MF Hi-Mod array that allows tomographic merging of transversal and longitudinal swathes
- Continuous monitoring of GPR and GPS statuses
- Survey management with interactive and on-site target mapping as well as review and editing
OneVision provides increased productivity and reduced costs. Other benefits include:
- Immediate decision-making with real-time on-site detection
- Target recognition removing the need for specialist skills
- Immediate understanding of complex environments (e.g., urban areas) with the tomographic map in real time
- Complete coverage is always provided in a single visit with integrated acquisition and navigation functions
The latest Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data analysis software that improves productivity and provides real time processing and visualisation. IQMaps software provides a step-by-step approach to guide users in performing quick data analysis leveraging a customizable processing and analysis tool for utility mapping.