The revolutionary contactless GPR for tunnel inspection
Stream T is the revolutionary contactless GPR system for tunnel inspection. IDS GeoRadar, industry leader in non-intrusive utility detection and mapping GPR, has brought its expertise to the tunneling industry exploiting the most advanced ground penetrating radar technologies and methodologies.
Tunnels are critical components of transportation network and regular inspections are mandatory to guarantee a high security level.
Stream T is the most advanced solution of successfully measurement of tunnel lining thickness, mapping of reinforcing, detection of cavities and location of wet areas.
Stream T is supplied in 2 different configurations to best meet the inspection and construction site requirements. The Full configuration includes both frequencies for Deep and Shallow monitoring at the same time, while the Mini configuration is optimized for Deep or Shallow survey with a smaller size system. All configurations include a dedicated mechanical frame which can be easily mounted on an extendable telescopic arm to enable rapid and safe surveying of the internal tunnel wall.
Stream T contactless antenna solution works up to 20 cm from the tunnel surface increasing the acquisition speed up to 60 Km/h-37.3 mph. The contactless solution also allows the system to be easily installed on a remote-controlled mechanical arm, increasing operator safety and avoiding operator fatigue.
Stream T is part of the Stream family which provides high-technology products for an advanced investigation of underground utilities. Meet the other products of this family: Stream C; Stream DP; Stream UP; Stream X.
Benefits of Stream T includes:
- Productivity: for a higher acquisition speed by 5 times vs traditional systems
- Operator safety:the antenna system can be easily installed on a remote-controlled mechanical arm
- Large area coverage: antenna footprint up to 100 cm improves structural assessment of tunnels thanks the 3D reconstruction
- Modular structure: the available configurations always permit to meet the inspection and construction site requirements
GRED HD 3D CAD – Advanced GPR processing and imaging software
GRED HD 3D CAD is an advanced post-processing software enabling users with the following functionalities:
- Radar-scan viewer, filter and advanced filtering macros;
- Layer picking for automatic analysis of sub-layers;
- Tomographic map view (C-Scan) including radar scan fusion;
- 3D data visualisation;
- CAD Link;
- Advanced targeting using radar-scan and tomographic view;
- Complete set of options to navigate, cutting and marking anomalies