Maximum depth, high resolution and versatile design for superior productivity in underground surveys.
Stream DP is the revolutionary multichannel GPR array solution for real-time 3D mapping of underground utilities and features that overturns the state-of-the-art in underground surveys. Featuring the new radical Equalized scrambled Technology - EsT by IDS GeoRadar, Stream DP brings underground assets detection to the next level: the deepest one.
This ground penetrating radar offers unmatched performance maximizing asset detection to a deeper range compared to any other solution available on the market.
Ergonomically designed for easy handling and transportation, Stream DP can be efficiently deployed by a single user thanks to its light weight (max. 20kg per part) and its compact size that fits in a standard vehicle (116cmX82cm).
Stream DP is part of the Stream family which provides high-technology products for an advanced investigation of underground utilities. Meet the other products of this family: Stream T; Stream UP; Stream X.
Benefits of Stream DP include:
- Revolutionary EsT: Equalized scrambled Technology for unparalleled control of the GPR signal, extended depth range and ultra-high resolution;
- High productivity: a massive array (30 channels in double polarization, 19VV + 11HH) for an accurate 3D reconstruction of the underground utility network created in a single scan;
- Greater efficiency: One operator can assemble the system in less than 5 minutes and transport it with a standard vehicle;
- Non-Stop Performance: Non-stop surveying performance with low battery power consumption (15W-19W) and hot swap technology for the power supply;
- User-configurable: One solution for different scenarios: Stream DP is configurable both in rugged and asphalt version.
EsT | Equalized scrambled Technology
EsT Technology sets a new deep in utility detection, this technology is able to exploit the entire radiating performance of the antenna for a full control of the GPR signal, performing the best noise rejection and capturing both the lower and higher frequencies for an extended depth range and an ultra-high resolution.
This innovative technology, patented by IDS GeoRadar, offers unachievable GPR performance until now, locating buried objects successfullyis now free of compromise in choosing between depth range and resolution. Thanks to EsT technology, Stream DP is able to offer an unparalleled GPR performance maximizing assets detection in a deeper range compared to any other solution available on the market.