myWorld Customer Portal
myWorld information portal puts a world of information at your fingertips. In fact it provides 24/7 access to information and knowledge that helps keep you, your employees and your equipment up-to-date, for maximum value and efficiency. myWorld also provides your personnel with training and support to help them achieve their best performance and productivity. myWorld is the perfect complement to the Customer Care Packages (CCPs).
Benefit by staying up-to-date and getting the most out of your IDS GeoRadar hardware and software
- View information about your products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest documentation
- Perform automatic on-line software updates easily
Access detailed information on the services performed and download your latest calibration certificates and service reports
- View the complete service history of your products
- Have instant access to status of current service cases
Remote technical support at your convenience enables you to maintain maximum productivity
- View the complete history of your support cases
- Create support requests online that are promptly answered by skilled professionals
Increase your product knowledge and productivity.
- Benefit from online training material as well as hotlines, web-based support and customised training courses
- Keep up-to-date with the latest information on your product.
Manage your SmartNet subscriptions on-line.
- Manage your SmartNet users, and keep up-to-date with real-time consumption and renewal information
- Have complete control and transparency over your SmartNet subscriptions
Increase your product knowledge and productivity through video tutorial and troubleshooting
- Benefit from online training material
- Keep up-to-date with the latest information on your products
1. Click on myProduct icon
2. Click on Add Product button
3. Select User Type (click on YES if you are the End User)
4. Enter the Product Number (PN) and the Serial Number (SN) or the Equipment Number and press OK
5. All your system are now visible into myProducts area, including active CCPs available.
6. For each IDS GeoRadar product, additionally to active CCP, you can check Service History, Support History, Software and Manuals.
1. Click on myService icon
2. Select Details button
3. Details and status of IDS GeoRadar system repairs are visible
1. Click on mySupport icon
2. Visualise all your support requests and their status
3. It is possible to create a technical support request also sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. It is possible to create a technical support request clicking on "Create Case button at the bottom of the page
5. Once the new window is open, fill it with all the required information and a support ticket will be created
1. Click on myLearning icon and than on "Start Now" button
2. Enter your credentials
3. Navigate among several online courses, video tutorials, troubleshooting and much more!