Natural Hazards Monitoring
IDS GeoRadar interferometric radars offer the perfect solution for environmental and geological risk management
IDS GeoRadar interferometric radar technologies offer the perfect solution for the environmental risk management.
IBIS and HYDRA technologies revolutionize the traditional approach to measuring the movements and deformations of territories and structures its innovative features include:
- Remote monitoring: capable of monitoring displacements without any access needed to the scenario investigated and at a distance of up to 4 Km;
- Wide area monitoring: up to several square kilometers can be monitored at once: while other sensors measure the displacement of one selected point at a time, IBIS measures the simultaneous displacement of the entire scenario in real time;
- High accuracy: sub-millimeter measurement accuracy: 1/10 mm in normal situations; up to 1/100 mm in particular conditions;
- Any time, all-weather operation: capable of operating in all conditions: day, night, fog and rain;
- Autonomous operation: the system can operate permanent or long running monitoring without human intervention. Real- time feedback on displacement allows its use as an early-warning device.
Find out more about our products or contact us at email@example.com.
IDS GeoRadar Natural Hazards Monitoring Advantages
- Risk Mitigation - IDS GeoRadar provides services to identify which geologic hazards can impact existing or proposed developments, and make recommendations to mitigate the impacts;
- Usability - The most compact and lightweight antennas available on the market, driven by an unsurpassed multichannel radar control;
- Safety - IBIS-FM EVO and HYDRA-G solutions for remote monitoring of landslides and slopes and real-time two-dimensional mapping of simultaneous displacements;
- Any time – IBIS-FM EVO is capable of operating in all conditions: day, night, fog and rain;
- Filling the gap - RockSpot detects movements in real time and immediate alerts issued to geotechs and working crews.