Your Career at IDS GeoRadar
IDS GeoRadar is a company that design and provide products and services for subsurface investigation, investigations and monitoring of structures, and slope stability monitoring. 30 years of experience make IDS GeoRadar a leading manufacturer of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR), Interferometric Radar and Radar technologies for geophysical applications technologies.
The IBIS products became the first commercial Ground-Based interferometric radar with linear scan SAR capabilities. This ground-breaking product range introduced a new standard in the dynamic and static monitoring of slopes, landslides, and structures. Today, the IBIS interferometric radar products, provide a unique solution to the problem of monitoring small movements in ground or structures, allowing remote, long-range, continuous real-time measurement of large areas.
As part of Hexagon (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: HEXA B), we are an global company with partners all over the world. For our growing team we’re looking for colleagues not only with the necessary knowledge but also with courage and ambition to transform innovation into reality. We’re offering great career opportunities in a future market as well as a team of experts who are open for your ideas.
IDS GeoRadar s.r.l.
Via Augusto Righi, 6, 6A, 8
56121 Ospedaletto, Pisa, Italy
We are always looking for talents, if your profile doesn't match any open position share with us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
IDS GeoRadar, part of Hexagon Group, provides products and solutions, based on radar technology that secures people safety in dangerous environments and prevents risk hazards in mining, civil engineering, and monitoring applications. Our pioneering spirit and continuous commitment to research & development has enabled us to be at the forefront of the radar technologies applications across the globe.
The company is a leading provider of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Monitoring Radar solutions worldwide.
We are looking for a System Engineer.
The candidate will be included in the R & D department, in the team that conceives and develops the Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and Electro Magnetic Locator (EML) products. GPRs and EMLs are mainly used for outdoor applications for detecting buried object or for inspecting structures and materials (for instance, concrete structures). In particular, the tasks envisaged for this position concern the analysis of the requirements of current and new applications - interfacing towards the Product Management team in this - and the identification/development of hardware and software configurations that can satisfy them, specifying the necessary components and conceiving innovative data processing algorithm, transferring the relevant information to the Hardware and Software development team; subsequently, the candidate will be responsible for the execution of system tests and validation measurements, often on the field. Furthermore, the candidate will support field trials of the released products
What we want you to do
The Intern will perform Due Diligence activities on Legal Archive and will assist Legal&Compliance Manager and Corporate secretary in their daily tasks such as:
- Analysis of user requirements
- Definition of system requirements
- System design (hardware and software) and macro-components definition
- Validation measurement and system test activities
- Processing and analysis of collected data
- Conception of innovative data processing algorithm, programming and test on relevant environment
- Compliance with workplace health and safety requirements and directions when working on customer / dealer / end user sites.
We would like to see:
- Signal theory and signal processing;
- Electronic (basic);
- Matlab: realization of short and simple script, implementing algorithm, processing dataset.;
- Office: good knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook;
- English: good skills on spoken and written;
- A relevant Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering or Biomedical Engineering or Automation Engineering;
- Preferential: 1-5 years of experience on development of technological product or measuring tools;
- Strong predisposition to work in a team.;
- Ease of relationship and communication;
Is a plus
- Image processing;
- Machine and deep learning;
- Basic knowledge on radar system.