IDS GeoRadar solutions to verify the condition of structures on regular-basis inspections with non-destructive test methods
Regular inspection and maintenance of road and rail networks can cause massive disruption to private and commercial traffic which in turn can lead to revenue loss. For regular inspections, non-destructive test methods such as Ground Penetrating Radar may provide a quick and inexpensive means to establish whether a structure is still in a serviceable condition or not. The results from these investigations can improve the quality of information by eliminating the subjectivity associated with current inspection techniques.
To find out more about our products contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GPR solutions - Stream UP, RIS Hi-Pave, SRS SafeRailSystem, C-thrue, Stream DP, RIS Hi-BrigHT
IDS GeoRadar Civil Engineering Services:
- Pavement thickness measurement;
- Surface, base and sub-base road assessment;
- Detection of cavities, voids and delamination;
- Location of cracks;
- Detection of sections with drainage problems;
- Airport runway condition assessment;
- Verification tests for road construction (comparing pavement, grade and sub grade as built compared to specifications)
Railways - High-speed radar system for the inspection of ballast quality.
- Continuous mapping of ballast thickness;
- Locates areas with insufficient bearing capacity (e.g. ballast pockets);
- Differentiates between clean and fouled ballast;
- Detects sections with drainage problems;
- Identification of undertrack conditions down to a depth of 3 metres and over.