See thru concrete structures and reveal true data that lead to optimal decision-making
Construction and service companies together with civil and structural engineers can improve their safety by using C-thrue to quickly locate rebars, voids, post-tension cables, cavities, conduits, and any other objects buried in the structure before cutting or drilling into the concrete.
C-thrue is an easy-to-use and robust solution to see through concrete structures and reveal true data.
DUAL ANTENNA POLARIZATION: DETECT SHALLOW AND DEEPER TARGETS
IN A SINGLE MOVE
C-thrue is an all-in-one Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) for accurate scanning and real time analysis of concrete structures. C-thrue boasts a dual polarization radar technology (displaying both HH a VV channels), making this device capable of locating and identifying shallow and deep targets in one swipe with the maximum clarity of data leading to an optimal decision making.
MULTIPLE SET UP OPTIONS
A compact and light telescopic pole and an external controller allow C-thrue to maximize its reach in concrete scanning operations across challenging locations: under a deck, along vertical walls or ceilings. C-thrue can also be used in combination with C-thrue XS - the smallest and lightest concrete scanning antenna on the market – to inspect constricted and difficult to reach spaces: pillars, corners and areas around obstructions.
Easily transported on site, C-thrue offers more flexibility with no limitations for your analysis requirements, the external controller allows an easier and faster data interpretation thanks to real-time data processing and a representation of results in Augmented Reality for more efficient decision-making.
Features and Benefits:
- Clearer and faster surveys in one scan
Real-time detection of both first and second levels of rebars thanks to the dual polarized antenna (HH+VV)
- Safely drill in the surveyed structure
Accurately locate rebars, ducts, cable, metallic and non-metallic objects for your safety before cutting or drilling into the concrete
- Easy to operate and Simplified data interpretation
View real-time results directly on the device’s multi-touch display with our user-friendly integrated software and improve your decision-making
- Maximum data accuracy
Enjoy an accurate full target detection and eliminate manual, error-prone paper grids with an automatic positioning and navigation system
- Advanced data visualization and Automated data acquisition and analysis
Augmented reality for 3D data visualization and sharing across operators. Automatic detection of the first layer of rebars and result exportation.
The solution is suited for all construction sites and operations including building renovation, overpasses, monuments, bridges and tunnels surveys, as well as for detailed analysis of the original engineering project and comparison with the as-built structure.
C-thrue - Advanced GPR software to process data on-site
C-thrue’s data collection embedded software allows to promptly visualize results directly on the field on its multi-touch display.
The software is specifically developed and suitable for in the field analysis:
- Automatic system calibration for an easy and quick set-up and start;
- Automatic recognition of rebars and voids in concrete structures;
- Digital on-site representation of data and targets through Augmented Reality;
- Real time visualisation of 3D radar tomography;
- Real time data sharing enabling double data visualisation and high resolution imaging both on product display and remote desktop connection to external device;
- Capability to mark targets within the software;
- Fully integrated with NDT Reveal post-processing software;
- Ability to export full survey report.
NDT Reveal - Advanced GPR processing and imaging software
NDT Reveal is the professional CAD-based post-processing GPR software to analyze data collected with C-thrue and C-thrue XS devices. NDT Reveal software platform enables users to organize and share GPR data results for a comprehensive analysis of concrete inspections. With NDT Reveal users are able to:
- Manage different projects from different jobsites and locate GPR jobsite surveys on CAD files
- Display 2D and 3D GPR data and insert features (e.g. rebars, post tension cable voids and drill areas)
- Use tomographic map views (C-Scan) including radar scan fusion;
- Perform advanced targeting using radar-scan and tomographic view.
- Produce digital exports: DXF and DWG format
- Create job site reports with 2D and 3D GPR data of detected items, photos, sketches and CSV files
C-thrue Video - Behind the Name!
C-thrue Product Video - See Thru Concrete Structures and Reveal True Data that Lead to Optimal Decision-Making
Automatic position and navigation system (Virtual Pad) increases productivity and reduces survey times
No limitations to your analysis thanks to a telescopic pole for maximum flexibility
Augmented Reality: takes concrete structure analysis to next level!
A new compact and transportable kit to work everywhere!