IBIS Dispatch: A Smart Integrated Platform
Intuitive alert software in a single integrated platform
IBIS Dispatch is a single integrated software platform providing dispatch operators with all the alarm state information coming from IBIS units in a user-friendly and intuitive way. There is no need to deal directly with radar data or interfere with IBIS Guardian projects with this easy-to-use software.
IBIS Dispatch offers unrivalled flexibility, allowing dispatch operators to be alerted in real time to the alarms generated by several IBIS Guardian projects (single pit and FPM), even from multiple pit operations. Corporate or central offices can also take advantage of IBIS Dispatch to centralise alarm information by collecting alarm data generated at different mine sites.
Continuous monitoring in any environment
IBIS Dispatch replicates any kind of alarm information relative to slope movements and radar system status, constantly verifying the continuity in data transmission at every level. With IBIS Dispatch, dispatch and corporate personnel will benefit from:
- Real-time alerts of slope movement alarms and system status from multiple radar/multiple mine sites, in a single interface
- Full customisation (colours, text, sounds) to efficiently and timely react to TARP procedures;
- Alarm generation with user-defined levels and multiple alarm criteria. Compatible with the entire IBIS radar family and FPM360
- Easy configuration for single or multiple screen set-up
- Possibility to create users with assigned rights
- Continuous logging for tracking user actions and responses (login, logout, alarm snooze, alarm acknowledge)